Weight Loss and Inch Loss


Hi, my name is Jess Eggemeyer, and today I want to talk to you about losing weight vs. losing inches. I want to give you a clear understanding of what each of these terms mean so that you can make an educated decision about how to lose fat and inches. I will talk about how an all natural thing called colostrum can help in achieving those health goals.

Weight Loss vs. Inch Loss

First, we need know what weight loss is and what inch loss is. If I asked you "do you want to lose weight, or inches?" Most people would say weight. And the reason for that is most people don't take the time to think about what the difference is. Once I lay out the differences, I know that you will rethink what goals you are trying to achieve in your health lifestyle and you will learn how colostrum can benefit you.

chia seeds weight loss, diet software programs, learn diet program,

Weight Loss

What is weight loss? Well there are a number of different factors involved when we go on a diet or pills or plan, and the bad thing is that the process is crippled as soon as it begins. The first thing that we usually lose on these diets plans and pills is water weight. Now obviously the human body is made up mostly of water. So losing water weight doesn't have any kind of long term benefits for us. But as I said on most diet plans, this is the first thing to go.

The next thing we lose is huge and I want to ask this question first, "Have you ever been a yo-yo dieter? That is, have you gone up and down in weight because of a weight loss plan or diet?" I can say for myself that I have gone up and down in weight my entire life. I have been so frustrated that I could not lose weight and keep it off. It was depressing and embarrassing that I couldn't go swimming if I wanted because I felt bad about my looks. I couldn't wear my own cloths without feeling self-conscious about it. I would get on a diet plan, or diet pills, and Boom! I would be losing weight and feeling good about myself. But then I would stop taking the pills, I would get off the plan, and I would gain all that weight back, PLUS more.

I didn't know it at the time, but those diet plans and pills I was on before were doomed to failure as soon as they started. Here's why, the second thing after water weight that I lost was my lean muscle mass. This is so important because lean muscle is what our body uses to burn fat! I was not only setting myself up for failure, but I was actually making it worse! We need lean muscle to burn fat, and we also need it to help us keep it off once we have gotten rid of it.

I'm sure some of you can relate to this, and because on most of these diet pills and plans you lose lean muscle(which is also unhealthy) and you have that yo-yo effect when you get off of whatever plan you're on. This has been my struggle since the beginning of high school. I want to talk to you now about Inch Loss and why this should be our goal and not necessarily weight.

Inch Loss

Well Inch Loss is not losing water weight (not long term anyway), and it is not losing our fat burning engine which is our lean muscle. It's losing the FAT on our body. Losing fat while preserving and even improving our lean muscle mass is the key if we want to lose fat, and ultimately keep it off once we've lost it. That's what inch loss is. Burning the fat on our body and not just losing water and lean muscle. If we continue on the track of hindering our body's ability to burn fat, we will always, always gain that weight back. And in most cases we'll gain more. I have experienced this in my life and I "Hated!" it. Well not any more. I found an all natural supplement that can help you as it's helped me.

Addressing the Need

OK so now that we know what the differences are between weight loss and inch loss, we should know that losing fat should be the goal. And losing fat will translate into pounds on the scale, but more importantly losing fat gives us a healthier body, and that should be our ultimate goal. Losing fat also means losing inches, which means our cloths start fitting better, pants are getting lose, and shirts fit better.

So what can we use to help lose fat and inches? It's called Colostrum. Colostrum is an all natural first milk of pre-milk fluid from the bovine (or cow) that has an enormous amount of vitamins and vital nutrients. Colostrum contains substances like IGF-1 which builds lean muscle, increases nutrient uptake, energizes the body, elevates the mood, and increases bone mass. It also contains leptin, which increases thermogenesis which generates energy and elevates the metabolism, it shrinks fat cells, promotes fat loss, and suppresses the appetite.

Colostrum gives our body what it needs to return it to a natural, healthy, youthful state. It allows us to lose the fat and inches on our body, while and the same time preserving and improving lean muscle mass so that when we lose the fat we can keep it off. Colostrum has helped me a great deal, and it has proved to be and invaluable tool in achieving my health goals. And it's something that has benefits that are far wider ranging than losing fat. Colostrum contains over 95 different immune factors, and it helps with healing and a wide range of ailments that people suffer from every day.

Colostrum is something that we should consider if we want to lose inches and fat, look and feel better, and return our body back to a natural, healthy, youthful state. I have used and am taking colostrum and has help me as well as my friends and family to achieve their health goals and it can help you too. If you want to see and hear about other people's benefits with colostrum, just click on any of my links and fill out the form. See how colostrum can help you with your health needs.

Total Wellness Cleanse

Yeast Infection No More

14 Day Rapid Fat Loss Macro-patterning And Interval Sequencing Program

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Quick Weight Loss Tips
Support by CB Engine