Complete Review of the Gimme Weight Loss Now System


I was searching through the most popular weight loss e-books a little while ago and ran into a new book, gimme weight loss now! that seemed to be getting a lot of hype from others as the latest best weight loss e-book available. Is this book the best weight loss guide?

I had to see this book myself and decided to give it a review.

Gimme weight loss now is an e-book created by Jimmy Dickens that teaches people laser-focused aspects of losing weight fast through the right mindset, the right workout and the right food. I went through the book chapter by chapter to see if it really lives up to it's reputation, and whether it's promise of tremendous weight loss in 70 days is ever possible.

quick weight loss tips, diet programs for women, weight loss for men,

My First impression of the Gimme Weight Loss Now!

It sells for a measly $9.99 bucks! Is that like the cheapest weight loss book you can find or what? I thought it was crap, expecting to see crap contents that keep pushing other weight loss products for affiliate commissions. Boy was I wrong!

Instead, for a low price of $9.99 bucks, the "system" is quite impressive and complete.

What does Gimme Weight Loss Now! System include?

The Gimme Weight Loss Now! sales letter lists 7 benefits about the system and after going through the whole "system", I gotta admit, those are really 7 very valid benefits. Here are the 7 benefits of the system for your reference (taken from the sales letter)...

Benefit Number 1:

It is not a 1500 page volume that requires a month's time to read. It's short, simple and straight to the point.

Each and every step is explained in detail so you'll understand it the very moment you see it. Then, you'll know exactly what you need to do and how to go about doing it.

Benefit Number 2:

This is probably the simplest yet effective weight loss system ever created and made available online.

There are not 45 different steps to follow or even 20 steps. It's really boiled down to be as simple as possible in a "step 1, step 2, step 3″ system that anyone can follow.

Benefit Number 3:

This is the exact system I have personally used to drop 15 kgs and 8.5 inches off my waist in 70 days.

Not that the average user will achieve that, but the point is that it worked for me. It is what I achieved. And there are no secrets held back. I'll share with you exactly how I got such tremendous results.

Benefit Number 4:

The system is presented in a PDF format where it is easy for you to open it with any computer you've got. Plus, it it designed to be print-ready so you can have a choice to print it out and carry it around to wherever you want.

I do recommend that you print it out and refer to it whenever you need to. That would be splendid.

Benefit Number 5:

The "Gimme Weight Loss Now!" system takes out all the guesswork.

I don't give you 45 things that might possibly work. This is a highly focused action plan that basically says do this, do that and do the other.

You will not get lost in a sea of complexity or get confused with what to do next. It's all spelled out for you. Nice and simple.

Benefit Number 6:

The "Gimme Weight Loss Now!" system is proven.

I've spent years testing it and refining it. It's definitely not something that was just dreamed up yesterday, that hasn't been tested.

I know it works because I've used it. Not just once and not just me alone, but countless friends and associates. The results are consistent, the system does not fail.

Benefit Number 7:

The "Gimme Weight Loss Now!" system is just that. It's a system.

In a nutshell, the Gimme Weight Loss Now! System is a coherent step by step series of actions that you take in order to achieve tremendous weight loss results in as short as 70 days. It's simple as that and I totally agree with that statement.

A bit more about what's inside...

The "system" weighs in at just a brief 65 pages, which is very short compared to another competitor's book which has 340 pages. But then again, because it is short and precise, I find that I don't get confused and I was able to digest almost everything I read. There's another 70 pages attached at the end and those pages are template weight loss progress cards that you'll need in order to follow the system. Good stuff!

Now I wish I could share more about the contents but his approach is so unique, I don't wish to let the cat out of the bag so soon. You should really buy it and find out for yourself how bizarre yet so true his theories and concepts are.

Just revealing a little bit, it teaches you to take 10 steps of actions. It starts with the mindset, progresses to getting educated about the best things to do and then takes you on a 70 days weight loss journey. I really can't tell too much, it'll spoil your experience!

Final words, this has gotta be the most unique approach to weight loss I've ever seen. I give it a 9/10 rating! If you wish to lose weight or have friends who want to lose weight, grab yourself a copy of the Gimme Weight Loss Now! System at www.gimmeweightlossnow.com

PaleoBurn

Fat Loss Factor

Eat Stop Eat

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Quick Weight Loss Tips
Support by CB Engine